Enter to win! (No contribution required)
Enter to win (No contribution required!)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 1 millionth contribution goal (“Promotion”) is sponsored by the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress, PO BOX 680080, CORONA, NY 11368. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- Eligibility. PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO, AND OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW) WHO WOULD BE LAWFULLY PERMITTED TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE, UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, INCLUDING ETHICS LAWS. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received. Sponsor expects approximately 50,000 entries, resulting in odds of approximately 1 in 50,000. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative eligible winner if two attempts to contact the winner by phone and/or e-mail are not successful. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Disclaimer. Sponsor and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, and employees (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion starts 5PM est Oct 2, 2020 and ends 5pm est Nov 1, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- Prizes. One winner will receive the following prize:
One (1) signed AOC 2018 poster, one (1) AOC 2020 T-Shirt, and one (1) Green New Deal Mug.
- Promotion Rules. The winner will be determined by a review of our fundraising database to determine the chronological 1,000,000th contribution (or individual entering, if by the non-contribution option). Potential winners will be notified in person, by phone or e-mail by Nov. 1st, 2020. To claim the prize, each potential winner should follow the instructions contained in his/her notification.
- General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winner and guest may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Use of Winner Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winner's name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of his or her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the District of Columbia, U.S.A. without regard to its or any other jurisdiction's choice of law provisions. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com
- Sponsor: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress, PO BOX 680080, CORONA, NY 11368
No purchase, payment, or contribution is necessary to enter or win; nor will any purchase, payment or contribution improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by November 1st, 2020, or when the campaign receives its 1,000,000th contribution (including individuals entering by the non-contribution option), whichever is sooner. Enter by contributing here or alternatively, click here to enter without contributing. By entering you agree to be bound by the official rules governing the sweepstakes, available here. One winner will receive the following prize package: One (1) signed AOC 2018 poster, one (1) AOC 2020 T-Shirt, and one (1) Green New Deal Mug. Approx. retail value: ($81). Winner will be selected by a review of our fundraising database to determine the 1,000,000th contribution, on or about Nov. 1st, 2020. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate eligible winner if two attempts to contact the winner by phone or email are not successful. Odds depend on number of entries received. Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico; those 18 or older (or age of majority under applicable law); and those who would be lawfully permitted to accept the prize under applicable federal, state and local law. Sponsor: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress, PO BOX 680080, CORONA, NY 11368